TDG First Friday Presentations
First Friday is an early morning event that provides an opportunity for the campus and local communities to network. We encourage you to kick off your day with exciting presentations on topics relevant to intellectual property and entrepreneurship at UCLA.
- May 2020 - Brian Bordley, Berkeley SkyDeck, Funding Opportunities for UCLA and UC Founders
- February 2020 Kevin D. DeBré and Len Lanzi, Stubbs Alderton, Building Companies and Community: The Preccelerator
- No First Friday Jan, March, April 2020
- December 2019 - Brian Mac Mahon, Expert Dojo, Startup Accelerator
- November 2019 - Jeff Scheinrock, UCLA Anderson School of Management, Entrepreneurship. The pitch. The feasibility. The funding. How it works.
- October 2019 - Will Wood and Brendan Scarpaglia, Gates & Cooper, Patent, Policy and Practice in the University Environment
- September 2019 - David Bailey, KPPB, The Patentability of Software
- May 2019
- March 2019