Ready-to-Sign agreements are for designated UCLA technologies (patents, copyrights, or tangible research materials) available for licensing with standard terms and conditions. The following is a list of ready-to-sign non-exclusive license agreements. Click on the PDF for the agreement you wish to complete.
- Memory Training: An Educational Program for People with Age Related Memory Concerns and is for educational use in an educational or non-profit setting. Agreement (PDF)
- For license inquiries relating to UCLA Case No. 2010-667 (“COPYRIGHT: UCLA PTSD REACTION INDEX FOR CHILDREN AND ADOLESCENTS: DSM IV (REVISED)) and UCLA Case No. 2015-122 (“COPYRIGHT: PERSISTENT COMPLEX BEREAVEMENT DISORDER (PCBD) CHECKLIST”), please contact: Preston Finley via email (HFinley@mednet.ucla.edu) or phone (310-235-2633 x239)
- Geriatric Oral Health Assessment Index (GOHAI). Agreement (PDF)
- UCLA Moving Beyond Breast Cancer - DVD; Agreement (PDF)
- Mouse Model Deficient for the T-cell Death-associated Gene 8 (TDAG8) Proton Sensing GPCR; Case Number: 2006-624; Agreement (PDF)
- Mouse Model Deficient for the G protein-Coupled Receptor 4 (GPR4) gene; Case Number: 2006-625; Agreement (PDF)
- Mouse Model Deficient for the GABA Receptor Subunit Gene; Case Number: 2009-042; Agreement (PDF)
- Mouse Model with an Inducible Dominant Negative Disrupted-in-Schizophrenia-1 (DISC-1) gene; Case Number: 2006-401; Agreement (PDF)
- Mouse Model Deficient for Vasoactive Intestinal Peptide (VIP) and Peptide Histidine Isoleucine (PHI); Case Number: 2001-173; Agreement (PDF)
- Mouse Model Deficient for Pituitary Adenylate Cyclase-Activating Polypeptide (PACAP) Gene; Case Number: 2001-466; Agreement (PDF)
- Mouse Model Deficient for T-cell Leukemia/Lymphoma 1 (TCL1) Gene; Case Number: 2002-274; Agreement (PDF)
- Mouse Model Deficient for the Myeloperoxidase (MPO) Gene; Case Number: 1998-608; Agreement (PDF)
- Mouse Model Deficient for the Zmpste24 gene; Case Number: 2007-222; Agreement (PDF)
- RosaHD mutant mice; Case Number: 2009-522; Agreement (PDF)
How to Complete Ready-to-Sign Agreements
- Look through the lists above and choose the technology your company would like to license
- Download the corresponding license agreement file
- Print two copies of the license agreement
- Fill in all underlined blank sections of the agreement. Please also fill in the LICENSEES notices section with your company's address and the appropriate contact
- Have the appropriate officer of the company sign the agreements
- Send both original signature agreements to the following address:
UCLA Technology Development Group
10889 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 920
Los Angeles, CA 90095-7191
TDG will sign both agreements, keep one for our records and return the other original to the address and contact noted on the agreement. At the same time, TDG will generate an invoice for the upfront fee. Once the payment of the upfront fee is received by TDG, any tangible property associated with the agreement will be sent to the licensee.
If you have any questions about completing the agreement, please send us an email or call 310-794-0558. The favorable licensing royalties included in the Ready-to-Sign Agreements apply only if no negotiation is required. If you would like to discuss changes to the Ready-to-Sign agreement, there will be an increase in the upfront license fee.
UCLA IP Markeplace
Featured below are UCLA technologies available for licensing that may be purchased online.
Technology: The Rank-rank Hypergeometric Overlap (RRHO) algorithm allows for the comparison of two gene expression signatures. Each signature is processed as a ranked list based on expression differences between two classes of samples. The signatures can be input either as raw expression data and sample and class labels, or as a pre-ranked gene list.
Inventors: Thomas Graeber, Richard Tascherau, Justin Wong and Seema Plaiser
-Non-for-profit academic research use: NO FEE
-Commercial use: please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps required to purchase a UCLA technology license online are provided below.
- From the IP Marketplace homepage, select the "View Terms and Purchase" button for the available UCLA technology to view the corresponding License Agreement.
- If an option to select the number of licenses to purchase is available, please select the number of licenses required.
- Please read the terms and conditions of the Licensing Agreement carefully. Options to print or save the agreement as a PDF file are provided. If you agree to the terms and conditions of the agreement as is, select the "I Agree to The License Terms" check box, and enter the required contact information.
- Select the “Proceed to Checkout” button to activate a secure payment order form, enter the requested credit card information, and select the "Continue Checkout" button to review the order before it’s final. Please Note: To inquire about other payment options, contact email@example.com.
- When the purchase order is processed successfully, you will receive by email a copy of the purchase order. UCLA Technology Development Group will be notified immediately of your order, and will contact you to arrange access to the purchased technology.
- If you have questions about the UCLA IP Marketplace service, License Agreement terms and conditions, or the online processing of the technology license purchase order, please contact, firstname.lastname@example.org