Ready-to-Sign agreements are for designated UCLA technologies (patents, copyrights, or tangible research materials) available for licensing with standard terms and conditions. The following is a list of ready-to-sign non-exclusive license agreements. Click on the PDF for the agreement you wish to complete.
- Memory Training: An Educational Program for People with Age Related Memory Concerns and is for educational use in an educational or non-profit setting. Agreement (PDF)
- For license inquiries relating to UCLA Case No. 2010-667 (“COPYRIGHT: UCLA PTSD REACTION INDEX FOR CHILDREN AND ADOLESCENTS: DSM IV (REVISED)) and UCLA Case No. 2015-122 (“COPYRIGHT: PERSISTENT COMPLEX BEREAVEMENT DISORDER (PCBD) CHECKLIST”), please contact: Preston Finley via email (HFinley@mednet.ucla.edu) or phone (310-235-2633 x239)
How to Complete Ready-to-Sign Agreements
- Look through the lists above and choose the technology your company would like to license
- Download the corresponding license agreement file
- Print two copies of the license agreement
- Fill in all underlined blank sections of the agreement. Please also fill in the LICENSEES notices section with your company's address and the appropriate contact
- Have the appropriate officer of the company sign the agreements
- Send both original signature agreements to the following address:
UCLA Technology Development Group
10889 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 920
Los Angeles, CA 90095-7191
TDG will sign both agreements, keep one for our records and return the other original to the address and contact noted on the agreement. At the same time, TDG will generate an invoice for the upfront fee. Once the payment of the upfront fee is received by TDG, any tangible property associated with the agreement will be sent to the licensee.
If you have any questions about completing the agreement, please send us an email or call 310-794-0558. The favorable licensing royalties included in the Ready-to-Sign Agreements apply only if no negotiation is required. If you would like to discuss changes to the Ready-to-Sign agreement, there will be an increase in the upfront license fee.